JUNE 2021 EDITION OF NEWSLETTER
Dear CAIGE Colleagues
Please find our June Newsletter for 2021 providing an update of the CAIGE project and activities from the CAIGE team and collaborators for this year.
In this issue we are covering the following;
- AN UPDATE FROM CAIGE PROJECT LEADERS
- VALE TO Dr SANJAYA RAJARAM
- CHANGING OF THE GUARD FOR THE CIMMYT WHEAT PROGRAM
- CAIGE STATISTICS UPDATE
- CAIGE AGM 2021
- CAIGE 2020 BREAD, DURUM and BARLEY AUSTRALIAN RESULTS – OVERYEAR YIELD MET, AGRONOMY and PATHOLOGY
- 2021 CAIGE AUSTRALIAN FIELD SEASON
- 100 YEARS OF RUST RESEARCH AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- QUARANTINE UPDATE FROM BRETT LOBSEY
- DATABASE AND MIGRATION TO BMS — INCLUDING GENOTYPIC DATA
- WEB STATISTICS
and off course LAUGHER, THE BEST MEDICINE
If you feel this information is of value to others, please kindly circulate and encourage those interested to join the mailing list by contacting me.
Please let me know if you have any questions and happy reading.
On behalf of the CAIGE team, we wish our Southern Hemisphere colleagues all the best with their harvest and data collation and our CG colleagues all the best with their planting.
Wishing you all a safe, healthy and a wonderful 2021 ahead.
Kind regards on behalf of the CAIGE team
Click HERE to read the newsletter