In December 2008 a number of promising SBPs (Soil Borne Pathogens) wheat disease resistant materials were sent to AWCC which include a total of 50 lines with various SBP disease nurseries including;
1. SBPSW 0809 – Soil Borne Pathogen Spring Wheat - Advanced high yielding adapted spring wheat lines with SBP resistance – 8 lines
2. SBPWW 0809 – Soil Borne Pathogen Winter Wheat - Advanced high yielding adapted winter wheat lines with SBP resistance – 7 lines
3a. RRDURSW 0809 – Root Rot Durum Spring Wheat - Durum wheats with improved CR resistance – 4 lines
3b. RRDURWW 0809 – Root Rot Durum Winter Wheat - Durum wheats with improved CR resistance – 6 lines
4. CRFHS 0809 – Crown Rot and Fusarium Head Scab Lines with multiple resistance to FHS/CR (spring), in adapted spring wheat background – 5 lines
5. F6RLN 0809 - F6 seed of most promising sources of RLN (P. thornei) resistance from a high diallel population of RLN P. thornei resistant sources in highly adapted backgrounds – 18 lines
6. RLNHDPARENT 0809 – the parents of the Double Haploid population CROC_1/AE.SQUARROSA (224)//OPATA/JANZ related to the AWCMMP –GA component – 2 lines. The synthetic hexaploid has good resistance to both RLN- P. thornei and Crown Rot.
More information on these materials is provided HERE. All trait info is finalised with these lists with the exception of the F6RLN 0809 list which requires some modification – update soon available.
|All Data||Download here|
|CIMMYT Data||Download here|
|YS and DS screening (DAFWA)||Download here|
|Crown Rot Screening (DEEDI)||Download here|
|Crown Rot Screening (PBI)||Download here|
|P thornei & P neglectus resistance(DEEDI)||Download here|