CAIGE Barley database
Each year, the CAIGE project imports barley germplasm from the International Centre for Agriculture Research in Dry Areas (ICARDA). This material is then evaluated in locations around Australia and screened for disease resistance.
All the data collected can be found here on this site. Select from the menu below :-
- Imported Lists - the lists of material imported from ICARDA, by year
- Yied Trials - Information and data collected from yield trials in Australia (the material is put in trials the year after its importation)
- Disease Screening - Information and data collected from disease resistance screeening in Australia (done in the 2nd year after importation)
- Donor Data - data sent from ICARDA breeders for the lines imported in Australia
- Genotyping - Data for lines that have been genotyped